OXFORD INTERNATIONAL EARLY YEARS ACTIVITY BOOK 3
A blended print and digital Early Years programme for children aged 3 to 5. Oxford International Pre-Primary offers a structured and integrated English, maths and science programme with inspiring characters and a wide range of play-based activities that put each child at the heart of the learning experience
- A structured Early Years programme to fully prepare young children for primary education.
- Topic-led learning provides an integrated and exciting way of teaching maths, science and English.
- Engaging and highly illustrated content fosters the joy of learning from a young age with fun characters and more.
- Supports the EYFS framework, and is based on an international curriculum for the Early Years.
- Developed specifically for the international classroom with accessible language for EAL learners.
- Learning objectives are clearly outlined at the beginning of each topic.
- Additional notes in the Activity Book support teachers to implement a play-based approach.
- 'At home' feature supports parents and carers to extend learning outside the classroom.
- Songs, audio, animations and assessment resources available via the school's subscription.
- Publisher OXFORD
- Publication Date Sep 16, 2021
- ISBN 9781382032605
- Format PAPERBACK
- Look Inside -