Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the TEK Bookmart Online Store. TEK Bookmart Sdn. Bhd takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the TEK Bookmart Online Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the TEK Bookmart Online Store. Although every effort is made to keep the TEK Bookmart Online Store as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.Purchasing of TEK Bookmart Online Store
You may only purchase products:
1. Available for sale and details of which appear on the TEK Bookmart Online Store;
2. For delivery within Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia; and
3. For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. TEK Bookmart reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by TEK Bookmart.
2. Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Payment can be made via Debit Card & Credit Card.
3. TEK Bookmart will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
4. We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and TEK Bookmart only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order invoice and provide photographic evidence of the damaged, faulty or incorrect goods received. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service by phone +603 7960 8069, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 9am - 5pm for assistance. Exchanges are subject to product availability. Ensure all required information is accurate and complete for us to process your exchange smoothly. Please allow atleast seven(7) working days from date of receipt of complaint (excluding Public Hoildays) for us to process your exchange.
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect goods received we will:
i. Arrange to collect your goods from you free of charge
ii. Courier replacement items to you free of charge, of up to two (2) delivery attempts failing which, we will order another round of delivery chargeable to be paid via direct bank transfer to: TEK Bookmart Sdn Bhd, Hong Leong Bank Account No: 17700301583 or,
iii. If products purchased were incorrect due to error made by the customer (i.e. incorrect textbook, incorrect uniform type or size) TEK Bookmart Sdn Bhd will not be responsible to make an exchange for the error. However, a request can be submitted and the exchange will be subject to approval by TEK Bookmart Sdn Bhd.